One of the key questions that we get asked when promoting money management apps is ‘What can a digital app actually do to support a consumer?’ Of course, when we have persuaded individuals to give them a try, we ask those individuals the same question.
Here are their top 5 answers:
1. It helps put you in control of your finances by placing all of your financial data in one place
2. It shows you how to set a budget and track spending
3. It helps you learn about your spending habits
4. It suggests changes or questions what you spend in a way that gets you to make positive changes
5. It can make you change your behaviour and gets you to think about how you can save or reduce your costs. It can really change the relationship you have with your money.